This article will tell you how to recognize the symptoms of aluminum toxicity. Aluminum toxicity is something I am very concerned about. In 2004, a large portion of the mercury that was previously used in childhood vaccines was removed from those sold and administered in the United States.
Many people, including many physicians, believe and will tell you “There is no mercury in vaccines anymore. They took that out years ago!” This is not true. For a list of vaccines that still contain mercury above EPA safety levelsclick here. Seven vaccines are reported to still contain thimerosal, which is 49.5% mercury.
The statement that there is no thimerosal in vaccines anymore is usually made by those attempting to make the claim that there is no link between autism and vaccines. These folks will frequently say things like, “They removed mercury from the shots and the autism rate has continued to go up! That proves vaccines don’t cause autism!”
Ummm….. No. and No.
At almost the exact same time they took a large percentage of mercury out of what was then the childhood schedule, the CDC and ACIP made a new recommendation. The vaccine-pushers recommended every pregnant woman receive a flu shot during the second trimester. In addition, the recommendation was made that every child receive annual flu vaccines, beginning at six months of age.
Flu vaccines often contain high levels of thimerosal, which is 50% mercury. Those pregnant mothers and infants who are most likely to get the flu vaccines with mercury are those who are the least likely to have adequate health care. Physicians in private practices are more likely to use single-dose vials. It’s the multi-dose vials that contain the highest level of Thimerosal: 50 mcg. for the adult dose and 25 mcg. for the pediatric dose. That means when a pregnant woman gets a flu shot from her local health department, Walmart, CVS, University Health Center, etc… her tiny fetus is being injected with levels of toxic mercury that are hundreds of times above the “safe limit” (as defined by the EPA).
If the fetus survives and if he/she is vaccinated again at six months, 18 months and every year after that, and if those vaccines are administered from multi-dose vials, he or she is getting a whopping dose of mercury every year.
Myth dispelled. There is still mercury in the vaccines given to infants and children. They just changed the schedule and adjusted the dose so that now, infants are getting their doses of mercury at a much earlier stage of neurological development, and when their body weight is significantly lower, which makes the dose per pound much higher.
A lot of discussion has been had about the link between autism and mercury. I sometimes wonder if the reason mercury continues to remain in the forefront of the argument is because those who want us to believe vaccines are safe want it that way. If we make it all about mercury, then nobody questions the other ingredients in vaccines. This is why, I believe, many people are just now beginning to consider whether or not all the aluminum in vaccines may be a problem.
When people like me point out that aluminum is a neurotoxin and exhibits many of the exact same effects on the brain as mercury, people who are “pro-vaccine” often get very upset. They are known to spout, “Oh, Right! You complained about mercury and they took mercury out. The autism rate has continued to climb, so now you start complaining about aluminum!”
This is usually followed by, “You’re moving the goalpost.” I think this statement is meant to say, “You will never be satisfied. People like you are always going to find problems no matter what they (we) do.” I think this is also an intentional attempt to discredit people “like me” who DO want to know if the things being injected into the bodies of infants and children are safe. I don’t think that’s “moving the goalpost,” I think that’s just common sense.
I would think medical professionals, especially pediatricians who profess to want only the best for their young patients, would also want to know if vaccine ingredients are safe. Is that too much to ask?
Aluminum in vaccines is dangerous. Aluminum in vaccines damages not only the neurological system, it also damages the immune system and is a major contributor to the huge increase in autoimmune disease in children. Have you heard of mitochondrial disorder in association with severe vaccine-injury, including autism? As this article, published in the peer-reviewed medical literature indicates, aluminum toxicity targets the mitochondria.
In this article you will learn about the effects of aluminum on the body. You will also learn how to navigate NVIC’s Vaccine Ingredient Calculator. Once you have this information, you will be able to see for yourself what’s in the vaccines you are being told to have administered to your child.
How Aluminum Affects Neurological Health:
– Reduces nervous sytem activity by blocking the action potential of nerve cells
– Inhibits enzymes in the brain
– Inhibits the uptake of Dopamine, Noradrenaline (Norepinephrine), and Serotonin by nerve cells
When the “action potential” is blocked, neurons (nerve cells) do not “fire” correctly. This impacts their ability to transmit messages from one cell to another and between different areas of the brain. Enzymes are catalysts that make things happen. Again, if enzymes are inhibited, things don’t happen the way they’re supposed to. Dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin are neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) that move between one neuron and another, and are essential for things like attention, impulse control, mood regulation, sleep and wake cycles, hunger and satiety, control of voluntary and involuntary movement, and the fight-or-flight response. When the uptake of these neurotransmitters is inhibited, all kinds of things can (and do) go wrong. Each of the physiological effects listed above leads to ineffective processing of information in the brain; including sensory information such as auditory and visual input; hence, auditory processing disorder, visual processing disorder, and sensory integration dysfunction.
How Aluminum Affects Behavioral Health:
– Memory Loss
-Loss of Coordination
– Confusion and Disorientation
In the digestive system aluminum causes reduction of intestinal activity and colic (pain in the gut).
Symptoms of Aluminum Toxicity:
~Early Toxicity: Flatulence, headaches, colic, dryness of skin and mucous membranes, tendency for colds, burning pain in the head relieved by food, heartburn, aversion to meat
What vaccines contain aluminum? How can we find out? Start by opening another tab on your browser so you can go back and forth between this post and the Vaccine Ingredients Calculator.
Click on the link above. Then Click where it says Use the VIC Now.
Step 1: Enter first name, weight, and age. (For the purpose of this example I used “Terry,” 120 pounds, and age 16.) Click “Select Vaccines” – up pops the CDC’s Recommended Vaccination Schedule for children age 7-18. In the section for ages 13-18 (high school age), the recommended vaccines for a child on “the catch-up schedule” are: Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis (Tdap), Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), Meningococcal (MCV), Hepatitis B (HepB), Inactivated Polio Virus (IPV), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) and Varicella. Yearly Flu Vaccine is also recommended for 16 year-olds. (Pneumococcal and Hepatitis A vaccines are recommended for certain “high risk groups,” which usually do not include 16 year-old girls living in the U.S.)
Click on these vaccines: Dtap, HPV, MCV, HepB, IPV, MMR, and Varicella. (all the green ones and the yellow one). Then click “I’m Finished.”
Step 2: Vaccine Selection:
- Tdap: Select either of the first two choices. The others do not contain the pertussis component, so it’s highly unlikely that these girls would have gotten them. For the purpose of this example, Terry is going to get Boostrix.
- HPV: Terry is getting Gardasil.
- Meningococcal (MCV): Hover over each of the choices on this one… You will see that they are quite different in their ingredients, depending on if the vaccine is a single-dose vs. a multi-dose vial. My fictitious 16 year-old Terry is going to get her shots at the health department so she will be getting the MCV from a mult-dose vial. I’m going to click Menomume multi-dose.
- Seasonal/H1N1: Again, since Terry is getting her shots at the health department she will be getting the multi-dose version of Fluzone from Sanofi-Pasteur. Multi-dose vials of the flu vaccine are generally used by health departments. They are also used at “Flu Clinics” and places like Walmart and CVS where lots of people are vaccinated for a low cost (or for free) because multi-dose vials cut down on costs to the vaccinators.
- Hepatitis B: On this one it really doesn’t matter which you choose because they contain the same amount of aluminum and they each contain the same amount of yeast protein. Click either one. Terry is getting the Recombivax HB – from Merck.
- Polio: Click IPOL. This is the only one that is licensed for 16 year-olds. You might want to hover your mouse over the other options, though. Especially if you have younger children. Check out the aluminum in those vaccines!
- MMR II: Again, this is the only option. Click it.
Now, click the “CALCULATE” button. Click “OK” in the black box that pops up.
Step 3: Vaccine Ingredients Chart: This tells you how much of each ingredient (other than the actual virus or bacteria the vaccine is supposed to protect against) your child, or in this case, our hypothetical 16 year-old “Terry” will receive from this recommended schedule.
- Aluminum: 865 micrograms (mcg)
- Bovine Protein: Unknown amount. This is a protected trade secret. You’re not allowed to know how much cow DNA is being injected into your kids.
- Egg Protein: Unknown amount. Another trade secret.
- Formaldehyde (you know… like in embalming fluid): 200+ mcg
- Genetically Engineered Human Albumin: 300 mcg
- Human Protein from Fetal Cell Line WI-38: Unkown amount. You guessed it… trade secret. And yes, this comes from an aborted human fetus.
- Human Protein from Fetal Cell Line Wistar RA 27/: Ditto to above.
- Mercury: 50 mcg. (Note the small green bar on the right. That’s the EPA “safe” limit for mercury.)
- Phenoxyethanol: Just slightly less than 6 milligrams or 600 micrograms
- Polysorbate 80: 500 mcg.
- Yeast Protein: Unknown amount. Trade secret.
That’s a lot of stuff. I could talk for days (I’m sure by now you believe me) on the synergistic effects of toxins. However, for the purpose of this post, we’re going to stick to aluminum. For now, anyway. Our hypothetical 16 year-old would have received 865 micrograms of aluminum PLUS 50 micrograms of thimerosal if she had received all of these recommended vaccines according to “The Schedule.”
Now that it’s official and we know that aluminum in vaccines causes autoimmune disease, my hope is that you will use the information in this article to become informed consumers of health care. My other hope is that you will begin to ask questions about why it has taken so long for us to ask if injecting known neurotoxins into the bodies of infants and children is safe?
And NO. That’s not moving the goalpost. It’s what should have been done in the first place. It should not be up to people “like me” to have to investigate and publish these things. Proving that vaccines are safe and that they are not more likely to make you sick than to provide you with protective benefit is something that should be done before the vaccines are released. It should most certainly be done before vaccines are “mandated” for attendance in public school.
Educate before you vaccinate. Afterwards, it may be too late.