In this article even the attack on the Doctors Without Borders Hospital is blamed on the Russians. Even though at the time they took responsibility. What the fuck is wrong with the world when the media is just manipulating like this.\
At least 19 people have been killed and dozens others injured in air strikes and rocket attacks on two separate hospitals in northern Syria, Al Jazeera has learned.
In the deadliest incident, at least 10 people were killed and 30 injured when air strikes and rocket artillery damaged parts of a hospital in the town of Azaz in Aleppo province, the media office at the rebel-controlled Aleppo local council said on Monday.
The head of the media office, Abu Thaer al-Halabi, told Al Jazeera that a section of a highway that facilitates the main supply line for humanitarian aid to the region was also destroyed in the raids.
Halabi said that he believed the strikes were carried out by Russian fighter jets.
MSF hospital hit
Meanwhile, suspected Russian air strikes also targeted a hospital run by Doctors Without Borders (MSF) in the town of Maaret al-Numan in Idlib province, killing at least nine people, including a child, the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported.
A spokesman for the Syria Civil Defence in Idlib confirmed that the hospital was hit but said four people were killed.
“At least four people have been killed while several others have been injured. We expect the death toll to rise. There are doctors and MSF staff missing,” Radi said, without stating his full name.
At least 13 people were reportedly injured in the strikes, as rescue workers were trying to reach several people buried under the rubble.
“Extreme damage has been caused to the hospital. Six floors have been almost reduced to rubble. This hospital is located in an area previously surrounded by restaurants and has no rebel strongholds. It has been functioning for over a year now,” Radi said.
MSF condemned the attack in a report released on Monday.
“This appears to be a deliberate attack on a health structure, and we condemn this attack in the strongest possible terms,” said Massimiliano Rebaudengo, MSF’s Head of Mission.
“The destruction of the hospital leaves the local population of around 40,000 people without access to medical services in an active zone of conflict,” Massimiliano said.